How 360 Services turns lives around.
360 Services is a truly cutting edge approach to therapeutic care.
Each team member has over 20 years of experience with the program and knows what it takes to produce a successful outcome. The program has three main steps:
Step 1: Initial Assessment
During this step, our interdisciplinary team meets with the entire family, including the family member who needs treatment, to understand the problem and define a course of treatment. Lasting from two days to two weeks, the Assessment includes:
- An in-depth multiple session evaluation with the FIV therapy team
- A thorough psychiatric assessment and diagnosis
- Interviews with all family members and other important people in the patient’s life
In addition to FIV’s in-house therapeutic and psychiatric specialists, the Assessment can also include legal, vocational, educational and medical specialists as needed.
Step 2: The Treatment Plan
When the Assessment is complete, the FIV team forms its diagnosis and presents a personalized Treatment Plan. The plan sets individualized objectives designed to address the emotional, social, and educational/vocational needs of the patient. Plans can include:
- Detoxification and Addiction Treatment
- Life Skills Training from a team of Life Coaches as necessary
- Residential Treatment – should circumstances warrant
Step 3: Implementation and Follow-up
To implement the Treatment Plan, FIV will choose Life Coaches, caretakers, and medical professionals who can best address the patient’s mental health issues, which may be compounded by substance abuse, medical problems, developmental crises, and family stressors. With the treatment team in place, FIV closely monitors patient progress and keeps appropriate family members informed.